Special Continuous Wave Discount – Use Discount Code: MLSOSOCIAL for $200 off!
Discount Valid Until March 31, 2013
Why select LIA for your medical laser safety training?
- Setting the standards in Laser Safety Trainings for over 40 years – We literally wrote the book on laser safety standards. LIA is the secretariat for ANSI Z136 Safe Use of Lasers, the foundation for laser safety standards nationwide.
- Experience Counts – LIA’s expert instructors are among the most experienced experts in the laser industry, and many sit on the ANSI laser safety standards committees.
- Employee safety is a top priority – With the goal of keeping the workplace safe from laser hazards, LIA and OSHA formed an alliance to provide laser safety training resources for industrial and medical organizations.
You will learn laser safety practices that can be applied immediately at your medical facility. Here’s what you will learn:
- Study laser physics and tissue interactions
- Review and apply laser safety standards from ANSI Z136.3 Safe Use of Lasers in Health Care
- Learn the effects and characteristics of different laser wavelengths on tissue
- Examine the current treatment modalities with lasers
- Understand the responsibilities of a Laser Safety Officer in a medical facility
- Gain a complete understanding of the laser hazard classification system
- Increase your knowledge of protocols and recommended practices when implementing a laser safety program
- Acquire the expertise to explain operational skills with the different laser delivery devices
For more information on Medical Laser Safety Officer Training Online – click here.
Click here to register online today!
Click here to download a registration form.